|Full Metal Racket|
|Season 2, Episode 5|
|Air date||June 25th, 2014|
|Written by||Sean Jara|
|Directed by||Ben Anderson|
|Toxic Relationship||Animal Attraction|
Full Metal Racket is the 31st episode of the Max Steel (2013 TV Series) and the 5th episode of Season 2. It was written by Sean Jara and directed by Ben Anderson. The episode was aired on June 25th, 2014.
When Makino looked back at some clips of the Elementors being defeated by Max Steel and being a fail, he orders for a fifth Elementor. But when the fifth Elementor is born, Metal Elementor, he becomes a big trouble and threat for Max Steel to defeat.
New Characters Edit
- This episode marks the first appearance of Metal Elementor.
* It was revealed in the Ultralink Invasion App, that Metal Elementor's Ultralink linked with a pyramid to turn into Metal Elementor.
* Metal Elementor's true name is Metallak.
* The pyramid that Metallak linked with to turn into Metal Elementor is located in the southern part of Mexico.
* Maxwell McGrath, Kirby, and Sydney participated at a concert.
* It is the first episode in which Maxwell sings and the first time that a character sings.
* Butch returns in this episode.
* The Giant Centipede Monster from the Season Finale of Season 1 reappears.