|Makino Strikes Part One|
|Season 2, Episode 15|
|Air date||October 26th 2014 AU|
|Written by||Thomas Krajewski|
|Directed by|| Trent Carlson|
|Makino Strikes Part One||Got Turbo Star|
Makino Strikes: Part Two is the fifteenth episode of the Max Steel (2013 TV Series) from Season 2. and was released in conjunction with Makino Strikes Part One, and Got Turbo Star on Netflix on September 25.
- Andrew Francis as Max
- Michael Dobson as Makino/Forge
- Mark Oliver as Dredd
- Sam Vincent as Steel/Berto
- Nicole Oliver as Molly
- Giles Panton as Ven Ghan
- Omari Newton as Jefferson
- Kathleen Barr as Kat
- Trevor Devall as Jim McGrath/Metal Elementor
- Turbo Rocket Mode makes it debut in this episode.
- Ven-Ghan renounces his quest to capture Steel
- Makino is sent back to his armada.
- In this episode, Makino was about to remove Max Steel's suit.
- Forge Ferrus turns back to a human, thanks to Ven-Ghan, who removes the Ultralink that was bonded to Forge.
- Makino was defeated and destroyed by Max Steel, thanks to Turbo Rocket Mode.
- Ven-Ghan fights with Makino for the first time in this episode.