|Ultralink Invasion Part One|
|Season 2, Episode 1|
|Air date||June 7th, 2014|
|Written by||Matthew Drdek|
|Directed by||Jeremy Brown|
|Earth Under Siege Part Two||Ultralink Invasion Part Two|
Ultralink Invasion Part One is the 27th episode of the Max Steel (2013 TV Series) and the 1st episode of Season 2. It was written by Matthew Drdek, and directed by Jeremy Brown. The episode was aired on June 7th 2014.
When Max and N-Tek were expecting an attack of Makino and his Ultralinks, they faced with Dredd and his Megalinks, and in addition, a new, powerful and mysterious warrior comes to Earth to capture leads and Steel it to the Black Star Council.
New Characters Edit
The Gallery for Max Steel Ultralink Invasion Part One can be seen here.
- This episode was first released in Brazil.
- The Turbo Lash was introduced in this episode.
- Ven Ghan comes to Earth to find and capture Steel.
- Miles Dredd thought that the shooting stars at night was a perfect time to get four Ultralinks from Makino.
- Chomp Link, Prism Link, and Blast Link are seen linking with things into Megalinks.
- The fourth Ultralink was not used by Dredd.
- Kirby wears a suit made out of aluminium foil, because he thinks that the aliens will abduct him.
- Kirby's diorama of the solar system might had been seen when Sydney talked to Max that she couldn't believe that there are other live forms in the solar system.
- Steel joked around about the Alphalink to make him go on a diet.
- The Vendor made a cameo as the bus driver at Copper Canyon High School.